my first sale!


I listed my crocheted necklace today and it sold almost immediately.  I was totally shocked and totally giddy and then freaked out because I don't really know what I'm doing with this etsy thing and because nearly all of my supplies are still at the farm (how am I going to package it??).  I'm still a bit anxious and giddy and hyped up about the whole thing. 



Thank you to everyone who has given me encouragement and compliments and wishes for success.  It has really meant a lot to me!

(And thank you for putting up with all my talk about my shop).

Comments

  1. That is awesome! I am so happy for you and I know exactly how you feel. The first time one of my poems was published I was shocked and also felt like I didn't know what I was doing. You go, sista!

    ReplyDelete
  2. it is beautiful.
    Congrats on your sale!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This necklace deserves immediate sale! It's lovely. I would want to buy it myself :-)

    Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on your 1st sale. It's a beautiful creation - elegant simplicity !

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you! I'd really like to make some more (wish I had one for myself). There just aren't enough hours in the day for everything I want to do.

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's lovely. I am not surprised that you sold it.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment