This week I finished my sweet pea painting
and I started a couple more watercolors. Apples (modeled on some windfalls I picked up):
I'll have to finish up the tomato painting soon so I can eat my models.
I still don't feel like I know what I'm doing, and I do get frustrated sometimes, but I keep experimenting. I'd like to think I'm getting better. Or will be getting better. It makes me happy that instead of being deterred by my inabilities, I feel more determined to improve.
Thanks so much to everyone for your support on my Facebook debut and my new enterprises. It really means a lot to me to have such an encouraging cyber tribe.
- ► 2012 (131)
- a chicken story
- paint party friday
- my creative space is filled with the meadow
- The Artist's Way Chapter 3 Week 2 -- Little Luxuri...
- Paint Party Friday -- watercolors
- Artist's Way -- Chapter 3, week 1
- Paint Party Friday, finally!
- Harvesting and preserving
- The Artist's Way Chapter 2: Paying Attention
- ▼ August (11)