I wasn't sure I'd be able to do any painting today as it was another hiking and then going to work sort of day, but we came home with a little bit of time and I sat down right away with my paints.
Just one leaf from my begonia. Not really something I should have sat down to paint when I didn't have much time. with the dark, dark leaves, it will need a lot of layers of paint.
And because I'm attempting to lift out the paint for the veins, it's going to take even longer.
Still messy right now, but I'm confident with some more time and more paint, I'll get a pretty leaf. Whether or not it will look just like the actual plant, I'm not sure. But that doesn't really seem to bother me.
- a month of painting
- to post without a single rose
- more flowers and painting and a red surprise
- Joy List Monday
- When you have a lot of roses...
- another painting
- taking time to celebrate Joy
- flowers and painting, painting and flowers
- more roses and more daily painting
- Joy List Monday -- a day outside (including painti...
- painting a day -- day 20, flowers
- painting a day -- day 19
- painting a day -- day 18
- painting a day -- day 16
- Handmade Joy Exchange Celebration
- painting a day -- day 15, rhododendrons
- Joy list Monday and painting a day, day 14
- Sunday Snippets -- Painting a Day, Day 13 and Happ...
- painting a day -- day 12... frustration
- painting a day -- day 11 and some serious bargains...
- painting a day -- day 10, something a bit differen...
- painting a day -- day 9 and a couple thoughts on a...
- painting a day -- day 7, and a Joy list
- painting a day -- day 6
- painting a day -- day 5
- painting a day -- day 4
- painting a day -- day 3, a little bit of hooky
- painting a day -- day 2 and the glories of spring
- Painting a Day -- some thoughts and day 1
- ▼ May (29)
- ► 2011 (125)