one more thing...

I forgot to mention this yesterday...

Jules Tillman from Creating Beautifully recently put together a blog post that featured 13 classes for creating flowers. Some are painting classes. There's one on collage. A couple that feature flower arranging. There's a repeat pattern class that teaches using Illustrator.

One of the classes that is featured is my Watercolor Nasturtium class:

watercolor, painting, watercolor tutorials, botanical watercolor, nasturtium flowers, Skillshare, Anne Butera, My Giant Strawberry

All of the classes are available on Skillshare, so if you're already a premium member there you can take them all. If you're not already signed up, you can try it here free for two months (after that it's $15/month billed monthly or $10/month billed annually; learn more about membership here).You'll have access to all of my classes and thousands of others, including those from Jules' post.

I'm currently brainstorming my next Skillshare class and opened up a discussion there to help me to decide which subject to teach next.

Skillshare, watercolor painting, viola flowers, watercolor goldfish, Skillshare, Anne Butera, My Giant Strawberry

I'm leaning toward teaching how to paint watercolor viola flowers (it is summer after all, and my garden is full of them!) first and later teaching how to paint goldfish with watercolor. What do you think?

I hope you're having a creative week!

Comments