Saturday, May 12, 2012

painting a day -- day 12... frustration

It's days when you're in the biggest hurry that things don't go as they're supposed to. I hate feeling rushed. I've tried to fit too much into my day before I have to go to work today and my painting just did not go well in that cramped little space I gave it.




But that's the way sometimes. Even my computer is refusing to cooperate as I try to race through this post.




Ah, well. At least I painted. Even if it was frustrating. Every painting gives me experience. Every frustration helps to pave the way for the next painting.

Hope you're enjoying your weekend and finding enough hours in the day.

6 comments:

  1. That's how I feel about crochet squares: Everyone I do is different, and on each one I at least hone the craft or learn something new...

    I like your leaf! In fall I go crazy taking pictures of the leaves.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think it's such a beautiful painting! I'd frame it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anne, this is one lovely leaf for me! I love the colors and those spiky lovely edges. You are doing very well anne. WIP are good too if you can't finish a thing. Don't worry much! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think you did AWESOME Anne. But I know the feeling of rushing and being frustrated. I am afraid yesterday saw no painting for me. :( Going to try to sneak some in today... Have a great day! xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. The painting is lovely despite your frustration!

    ReplyDelete
  6. The painting is lovely despite your frustration!

    ReplyDelete