painting a day -- day 18

Although I didn't post about it, I did paint yesterday. I painted today, too. Worked on the same three paintings both days.








The photos are deceptive; the second painting is much smaller than the other two. I'm not really in love with any of them. But it was fun to play with the paint. I also painted another background and gessoed a couple pieces of wood. I found the pieces of wood in that thrift store cabinet and had the brilliant idea that I could paint on them. They weren't really big enough to do anything else with.

We've been having beautiful weather here. I hope you have, too!

Comments

  1. the first painting looks like a sea where you can see the underground.. beautiful set!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love them Anne. Dreamy for sure. I agree with Elisa on the first and the second and third are garden like for me. Love what you have been up to!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love them all...the colors are just so beautiful :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like the first one most of all. I think it is because I am drawn to those colours today! The weather isn't great here but at least it is not raining. Hooray!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like the first one most of all. I think it is because I am drawn to those colours today! The weather isn't great here but at least it is not raining. Hooray!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment