A lot has happened in those five years. They've gotten us through some very bad times, always giving us so much joy.
Every day they make me laugh.
They're gentle and affectionate.
Every day I am grateful that they are part of my life.
Retired racing greyhounds are wonderful animals. I've never known such sweet dogs. If you'd like to learn more about them look for the rescue group in your area. The rescue groups work so hard to give these dogs a second chance at life. They'll match you with the right dog (or dogs) based on your situation.
Joy List Monday:
a weekly ritual
- a day out with my mom
- the first snow
- the first clementines of the season
- a cozy, festive Sunday lunch with my parents
- working in my studio reprinting calendars
- incense and scented candles
- Christmas cactus flowers
- flower stalks forming on my orchid plants
- sweet customer feedback in my Etsy shop
- project inspirations and plans
What's on your list today?