So, in the spirit of Joyful packages and of art and craft and handmade goodness (all of which bring me Joy), I'm inviting you to join me in a Joyful exchange.
Are you interested? Would you like to send a package and receive one, too? Would you like to make something special and add a little Joy to the world?
How this will work:
1. You email me (anne at mygiantstrawberry dot com) with your name and mailing address. If you have a website or blog, send that, too, so I can pass that along to your exchange partner.
2. I match you up with someone (this will not be the same person sending a package to you... who you're getting a package from will be a surprise!).
3. You make something for your exchange partner. What sort of something is entirely up to you. Paint, crochet, knit, sew, draw, photograph, bead, embroider, sculpt, write... there are no requirements other than you make it (and it brings you Joy!).
4. You send off your piece of handmade Joy.
5. You receive a package full of Joy.
Sound good? I hope so! This exchange is open to everyone no matter where you live or what sort of art or craft you like to do. You don't have to have a blog, either, so don't let that stop you from joining in.
The exchange is open until March 18th. On March 19th I'll send you the name and address of the person you'll be sending your package to. I'm requesting that we all finish our pieces and get them posted by April 2nd. If you photograph your creations and email me the photos, I'll do a blog post once everyone's received their packages. Oh, and I plan on making something for the exchange, too. I'm not sure what, yet, but my mind is whirring.
What do you think? Sound like fun? I think so and that's why the exchange is the first thing on my Joy list today.
The exchanged is now closed. Thank you to everyone who signed up!!
- handmade Joy exchange!
- spotting spring flowers on recent walks
- Jerome emerging from his self-imposed exile and mingling with the dogs
- cooking and baking plans
- an upcoming road trip and girls' weekend! (I'm leaving in 4 days!!)
Hope your week is Joyful!