Postcard!!

Today I received the postcard from my swap partner in the Great Big Stitched Postcard Swap!
 




I'm sending out a huge "Thank You" to Jan Harris for this lovely piece of artwork. Visit her blog to see more of her artwork, photography and writing.

This swap has been so much fun.  I'm sending out another huge "Thank You" to Beth Nicholls for coordinating the whole thing (if you need a little inspiration, definitely check out her blog!).  I had so much fun creating my postcard and I am impatient to share it with you; as soon as I know that my receiving partner received it, I will.  Until then you can take a look at the Flickr group to see more handmade postcard goodness.

Comments

  1. Wow, these stitched postcards are stunning. I want to know how to make them. I'm guessing a machine is used and if so this would be my first stumbling block. But I wonder if you could make them with hand stitching?? I shall have to follow links to explore this wonderful art work further...

    Kat X

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for joining in and sharing the love you received in the post!
    BethXx

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's gorgeous....
    Ps I love your stuff
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you!

    I hope my swap partner receives my postcard. I sent it over a week ago and I hope it didn't get lost on its way to Australia!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment