Tuesday, June 10, 2014

joy in june day 10 -- different perspectives

Yesterday after we finished planting the grapes I went over to the old silo. The barn is gone, but my parents kept the silo.




I haven't crawled inside for a while.






It was fun. And I was reminded, again, to do things that are out of the usual. To do things that don't serve any practical purpose. Just for fun. Just for the joy of it. I don't do that enough. Things like climbing into an old silo or getting down on my stomach to watch a caterpillar or walking through the meadow to look at daisies.




What about you? What have you done lately simply for the joy of it?

1 comment:

  1. The photo from inside the silo is fantastic - such a great effect & I think a great story prompt.....got me thinking :-) Kat xx

    ReplyDelete