joy in june day 12 -- the strawberry moon

Yesterday was one of those days when everything seems to go wrong. They happen. Even in the middle of a month focusing on joy. Today I can focus on the joy that my computer is fully functioning and doesn't seem to have suffered any damage from the Rube Goldberg-esque series of events that ended with my coffee mug exploding all over my desk. Matthias saved the day on that one.*

Today is Friday the 13th and a full moon. But I have a hard time believing that the Strawberry Moon could cause any ill effects.




Wishing you a beautiful, joy-filled day.






*(For reference, if that happens to you immediately power off your computer and turn it upside down so that the liquid does not go further into the machine. Matthias went one step further and took the entire thing apart so it could totally dry out. Probably not the best idea if you don't have the right tools or don't know what you're doing. Luckily he did on both counts).


Comments