savor september

This month I'm going to try, as much as possible, to make myself slow down, be in the moment and truly experience the beauty and joy of each day. I'm not going to commit to posting daily on my blog (though, that may happen), I just want to be aware and be present. Do you want to join me?

This afternoon I took a break from working in my studio to go outside for some sun and fresh air.




The sky was a perfect blue. Nearly cloudless. The air felt different. Warm, but with a hint of something else. September. Summer with the promise of autumn.

I hope you were able to find some beauty today and the time to savor it.

Comments

  1. I can just see you now, laying down on that beautiful quilt with your loyal fur babies staring up into the sky. Ahh.... I will take a second to enjoy it with you.

    I feel it too... while it's still going to be hot today the days are feeling different. I know it won't be much longer til we lose our beautiful flowers outside. I always have mixed emotions. I feel I've been running behind the whole year. Savor your time, I've got no time to relax. This is a busy month for me, but of course I do still make time to stay acquainted with the garden. It's in our blood ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, it was a beautiful sunny day here too but with a hint of autumn. Soon it will start 'smelling' like autumn, do you know the smells I mean? I shall endeavour to take regular 'here and now' moments too. Love this photo by the way, really beautiful and slightly ethereal.
    Hugs
    Kat Xx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment