Annoucing: My New Website

This has been a long time coming. Lots of planning and thinking and re-thinking. Maybe you noticed me making changes to the look of my blog. Changing the header and rearranging things a bit. Adding and removing pages. Re-writing, rearranging. And then changing things again. Nothing seemed quite right. My site was like a pair of jeans that no longer fit. I came to realize that for what I wanted to be doing, I needed more than just Blogger. And so, I finally got serious and built myself a website. I'm excited to unveil it today.


{Once you're on the home page, be sure to scroll down to see the whole page (and the navigation on the bottom -- including a link to sign up for my new newsletter). I'll be changing this page periodically with new content and links.}

For a while I'll be tinkering with the site as a whole, fine-tuning and adjusting. If you find links that don't work or if you notice errors, please let me know. I'd love to hear any other feedback that you may have, too.

Comments

  1. Anne, I cannot tell you just how beautiful your new website is. It truly reflects your artistry and the lovely person you are! I absolutely love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an amazing achievement - you must feel like you've scaled Everest! Hope it takes you from strength to strength :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. It looks wonderful Anne! Great job. Off to sign up for your newsletter. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your new site looks great! Congratulations on getting through all the necessary work that such a change requires. I can't wait to see what your new website prompts you to try and do. That's a lovely photo of fall flowers, too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely website Anne. I have signed up for the newsletter too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Really, really looks fantastic, Anne! I know how much work goes into these things so I'm super impressed. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. OH Well done, well done!!! *I'm clapping* ;)

    Very nice and clean design Anne. Your work just shines through on these white pages. Have you looked into licensing your art? I can totally see your designs on tons of products.

    So very happy for you :)
    xo Jaime

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fabulous website Anne - it looks stylish, beautiful, professional & creative. I would love any tips because I've been promising to launch a website since securing a domain name over two years ago. I just don't know where to have it hosted & can't seem to get my head around it. I'll have to chat on email with you. Well done on your gorgeous website; it perfectly represents your creative lovely self! Hugs, Kat xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. At last, after a lot of re-thinking and planning, your website is up and working. And I must say, it looks amazing! This would certainly boost your online presence. Just make sure to keep it updated all the time, so that your audience will know the latest happenings about you and your business.

    Melissa Steele @ BizVolt

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment