Savor Summer -- Joy List Monday

I hope you have been remembering to Savor Summer!

My joy list for today:

savor summer, joy list monday, #ssjuly2015, Anne Butera, Nasturtiums, My Giant Strawberry, gratitude list


  • traveling to visit my oldest friends (for a baby shower for one of them)
  • taking the road less traveled on the way home & seeing the most beautiful countryside
  • returning home to enthusiastic dog greetings & homemade pesto pizza
  • wildflowers
  • a surprise strawberry discovered before the birds
  • nasturtiums!
  • lots & lots & lots of cilantro

What's bringing you joy?

Comments

  1. Wonderful joy list Anne! I like the sound of a homemade pesto pizza and being greeted by enthusiastic dogs! I love the varying colours of your nasturtiums. Such a delicate and pretty flower. What will you do with the glut of cilantro? :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :)

      Thanks, Simone! I do love nasturtiums. I should take some more photos of them in the garden. I'm growing some of the variegated type and the bright flowers look so pretty against the cream-splotched leaves!

      I'm sharing more about the cilantro on Friday!

      Delete
  2. Beautiful, Anne! Love the way you photograph your lists. Gorgeous flowers!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Judy! Hope you've been finding lots of joys to savor!

      Delete
  3. Wanted to let you know nasturtium are finally blooming - just a few but maybe more later. Joy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hooray! Mine just started and there are more and more every day. I'm sure you'll have lots more, too!

      Many joys to you!

      Delete
  4. I love this! This is always my favorite post of the week!! It just makes me smile and remember to slow down!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much, Carla! Makes me happy, too! Slowing down is so necessary and yet hard to do!

      Delete

Post a Comment