Joy Lists are part of my mission. One of the free gifts that I send you when you sign up for my newsletter is a DIY Joy Journal for keeping you Joy Lists.
Joy Lists have helped me through difficult times.
They help me to be mindful and aware.
They instill a sense of gratitude.
I wholeheartedly believe that they're beneficial for everyone.
And yet... I haven't been keeping them.
No wonder I have been feeling scattered and been having trouble being present.
I feel called to return to keeping Joy Lists. Here and privately. It's a return to my mission. It's being true to my heart and the heart of My Giant Strawberry.
I do hope you'll join me. Keep a private list in your Joy Journal or publish it on your blog* or share it on Instagram**. However you choose to practice keeping Joy Lists (do it every day!) will bring more joy, stillness and gratitude to your life.
Joy List Monday:
a weekly ritual
a reminder to stop and pay attention to the little beauties and graces that make life magical and to set aside time for gratitude each day
My Joy List this week:
- watching bird visitors and listening to birdsong in and around my garden: wrens, robins, chickadees, orioles, goldfinches, sparrows, woodpeckers, swallows...
- discovering four and five leaf clovers in the grass
- the fragrance of lilacs
- harvesting from the garden for dinner
- lily of the valley from my parents' garden
- dirt under my fingernails
- cooking and eating good food with people I love
- new garden beds and filling them with flowers and herbs and seeds and other plants
- grilling and eating outside
- going for long, long walks with Matthias and the dogs
- sketching in the garden
- new adventures and projects
- taking time to do nothing
Wishing you a beautiful week filled with tiny magics and much joy.
*If you share your list on your blog, please send me a link to your post so I can share in your joy!
**Use #joylistmonday on Instagram