Joy List Monday

black and blue salvia, garden, blue flowers, Anne Butera, My Giant Strawberry


Joy List Monday: 

a weekly ritual
a reminder to stop and pay attention to the little beauties and graces that make life magical and to set aside time for gratitude each day

lantana, garden, flowers, autumn, Anne Butera, My Giant Strawberry

My list:

  • the garden winding down, but still full of beauty
  • a bird visitor who landed on my back while I was working in the garden
  • the sky's beauty: clouds, moon, blue, cloudless, lightning...
  • finished cozy indoor projects
  • good food made and eaten with people I love
  • crunchy leaf walks
  • huge flocks of blackbirds flying and chattering in the mornings
  • working in my studio
  • my houseplants and planning the return of those that summered outside
  • playing and experimenting in my sketchbooks
houseplants, cyclamen, flower buds, cyclamen flower buds, Anne Butera, My Giant Strawberry

What's on your Joy List today?

Comments

  1. Your joy lists are always so connected with nature, Anne! Love that about you! My main joy today was enjoying some much needed rain and spending time planning and sewing fabric landscapes. I love disappearing into my work!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Judy.

      Nature is wonderful.

      Glad you got your rain. Here we've been getting too much of it.

      I love your fabric landscapes. Looking forward to watching them progress on your blog.

      Wishing you joy, my friend.

      Delete
  2. A bird visitor landed on you ... fun.
    Our garden is slowing down as well, it sure has been a blessed year of harvest.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :)

      Glad you've had a good garden year. Here, too. Even our terribly blighted tomato plants have given us lots of tomatoes to enjoy (they're my favorite!).

      Enjoy the autumn!

      Delete
  3. I like crunchy leaf walks too! I have had lots of joys this week including making a delicious chocolate orange loaf cake! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So glad to know you've been finding lots of joy lately, Simone! Hope that it continues!!

      Delete
  4. Your lists always remind me to go outside and play :) Our leaves are just starting to change color and I love finding the gold in the green. Have a good week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is a lovely time of year (when the weather cooperates!). I hope you're finding plenty of time to play outside and enjoy it!!

      Delete

Post a Comment