Joy List Monday:
a weekly ritual
a reminder to stop and pay attention to the little beauties and graces that make life magical and to set aside time for gratitude each day
- the garden winding down, but still full of beauty
- a bird visitor who landed on my back while I was working in the garden
- the sky's beauty: clouds, moon, blue, cloudless, lightning...
- finished cozy indoor projects
- good food made and eaten with people I love
- crunchy leaf walks
- huge flocks of blackbirds flying and chattering in the mornings
- working in my studio
- my houseplants and planning the return of those that summered outside
- playing and experimenting in my sketchbooks
What's on your Joy List today?