It's a cloudy morning, but incredibly warm today. The garden is still holding on in spite of the freezing temperatures of last week.
There are little surprises everywhere.
Flashes of beauty and delight.
I think the cold temperatures brought about the unusual colors in these nasturtium flowers.
You never know what you might discover if you're paying attention.
Joy List Monday:
a weekly ritual
a reminder to stop and pay attention to the little beauties and graces that make life magical and to set aside time for gratitude each day
- beauties from the garden
- potato leek soup and freshly baked bread
- pumpkins on the front steps
- warmer temperatures
- grasshoppers leaping in the grass near a meadow on our walk
- cozy bed
- being featured on the Skillshare blog as an "up and coming teacher"
- the crunch of fallen leaves and the rustle of dry leaves still in the trees
- quiet mornings in my studio
What's on your Joy List today?
Wishing you a magic-filled week.