A Gift of Gratitude and Joy

Those of you who have been around for a while know how important celebrating joy is to me. Even those of you who are new here have probably noticed the importance of joy. Just look at my header, my weekly Joy List Monday posts and my Start Here page.

Joy is one of the cornerstones of My Giant Strawberry.

garden, roses, geraniums, snow, Anne Butera, My Giant Strawberry

A while back I wrote this post about the transformative power of keeping Joy Lists. I believe so strongly in it. Paying attention to life's beauties and graces, taking time for gratitude can help you get through difficult times and it can help you savor the good ones.

This week in the US we celebrate Thanksgiving. Whether you celebrate this holiday or not, I believe it's important to set aside time for gratitude. It's important to set aside time for joy.

snow, garden, geraniums, Anne Butera, My Giant Strawberry

For my newsletter (JOYletter!) subscribers and my customers, instead of any sort of discounts on my art, this year I'm giving gifts.

I'm so excited to share this gift with you today.

Ever since the 2x2 Sketchbook project ended, Dana and I have been throwing around other collaboration ideas. When she began painting daily Joy, Gratitude and Appreciation lists, she started thinking about collaborating on something with the intention of inspiring others to begin a gratitude practice in a beautiful way.

Of course, I jumped at the idea!

And so, as a gift to you this holiday season, we created a mini booklet to jump start your gratitude practice.

Joy Lists, Gratitude, Gifts, Dana Barbieri, Anne Butera

Later today we're sending links to a digital download of the booklet to all of our newsletter subscribers (if you don't receive yours, please contact me). If you're not yet a subscriber, you can sign up now (follow the link or fill in your email in the sidebar to the right where it says "choose joy") and I'll catch you up.

Joy Lists, gift, gratitude, Dana Barbieri, Anne Butera

Inside the booklet are pages designed by Dana and by me with space for you to collect your own lists of gratitude and joy.

Joy List, gratitude, gift, booklet, Dana Barbieri, Anne Butera

As an added bonus to my art customers I'll be tucking printed booklets into your packages throughout the holiday season.

Thank you for your support. Thank you for encouragement. I'm glad to have you here with me on my journey.

No matter what you're doing this week, I hope you take some time to savor life's beauties and joys and write your own joy and gratitude lists. May they be long and full.

Comments

Post a Comment