I unplugged for the weekend. No internet. No email. No social media. And I think it was just what I needed.
We had a lovely time and it was just as lovely to come home to my boys.
And now in my sunny studio I am ready to tackle all the projects I have ahead of me. Slowly. In a focused way. I think SLOW will be my mantra for this fall and winter.
Joy List Monday:
a weekly ritual
a reminder to stop and pay attention to the little beauties and graces that make life magical and to set aside time for gratitude each day
- gorgeous sunny, warm weather
- a girls' weekend with my oldest friends (and finally meeting a sweet baby who's fast growing out of babyhood)
- driving through the beautiful Wisconsin countryside
- time alone with my thoughts
- ideas and plans
- a newly developing collaboration
- making up new recipes including a delicious pasta sauce made with roasted butternut squash and lots of garlic
- returning to my sketchbook
What's on your list?
Wishing you a wonderful week filled with many joys!